I come seeking knowledge only battle can teach.

Librarian! Introduce yourself here!
Apros Calvariae

I come seeking knowledge only battle can teach.

Post by Apros Calvariae » 17 November 2016, 04:32

Been around the 40k block more then a few times, even won some table top tournaments back when GW was sponsoring them. Looking forward to PUGing with new people. Word of warning about my play style, I'm aggressive and stubborn. I'll lead the charge into hell and refuse to leave once I get there, just kidding. I am aggressive but I'm also tactically minded. I do, however, have issues with not giving up ground even when others flee.

evanjellyo

Re: I come seeking knowledge only battle can teach.

Post by evanjellyo » 17 November 2016, 10:42

Welcome to the front lines battle brother, i would defintly look forward to not moving a single bit along side you.

SirSlaughter

Post by SirSlaughter » 17 November 2016, 11:37

Welcome Brother
“ For the glory of the Chapter and the Paragraph ”
Bringing a whole lot of God Emperor's Sake's bottles and an heavy flamer to you barbecue party

NIewERO

Post by NIewERO » 17 November 2016, 13:39

Well... You'r welcome here.
Buuuuut, I definitely would not pick you in a squad xD
To leaders in team is too much...
http://coub.com/view/fbwvi For The EMPEROR! :shock:
My Coub channel http://coub.com/nieweros is always open for you ;-)

Wrath

Post by Wrath » 17 November 2016, 17:35

Apros Calvariae wrote:Been around the 40k block more then a few times, even won some table top tournaments back when GW was sponsoring them. Looking forward to PUGing with new people. Word of warning about my play style, I'm aggressive and stubborn. I'll lead the charge into hell and refuse to leave once I get there, just kidding. I am aggressive but I'm also tactically minded. I do, however, have issues with not giving up ground even when others flee.
Yes brother I will stand behind you and say go get em boy while I hang back and pmsl with the other squad mates as you get chewed up!

darkmuncan

Post by darkmuncan » 18 November 2016, 07:54

Wrath wrote:
Apros Calvariae wrote:Been around the 40k block more then a few times, even won some table top tournaments back when GW was sponsoring them. Looking forward to PUGing with new people. Word of warning about my play style, I'm aggressive and stubborn. I'll lead the charge into hell and refuse to leave once I get there, just kidding. I am aggressive but I'm also tactically minded. I do, however, have issues with not giving up ground even when others flee.
Yes brother I will stand behind you and say go get em boy while I hang back and pmsl with the other squad mates as you get chewed up!
Leeeeeeeroy Jenkins!