DIFFERENT CHAPTERS

Share your stories about the Space Hulk and your battles.
MJSkube

DIFFERENT CHAPTERS

Post by MJSkube » 17 June 2015, 18:47

Will there be options to be other chapters, for example Ultramarines and Space Wolves?

sl0nderman

Re: DIFFERENT CHAPTERS

Post by sl0nderman » 21 June 2015, 06:50

I would be a nice touch in multiplayer. The army painter is a good feature in most warhammer games, but seeing as this is literally Deathwing, I can understand if it's not included.

MJSkube

Post by MJSkube » 05 July 2015, 13:14

sl0nderman wrote:I would be a nice touch in multiplayer. The army painter is a good feature in most warhammer games, but seeing as this is literally Deathwing, I can understand if it's not included.
Thanks, for the feedback, now I understand about the Deathwing.

Umbra Leos

Post by Umbra Leos » 04 October 2015, 21:34

Not sure if it's likely to be seen. The experience is looking to keep the focus co op gameplay for one, and Death Wing is very much a Dark Angels kind of thing. But I suppose it's possible, particularly if they keep the game relevant into the long term by creating a mission editor, and perhaps keep fitting together some mission events created by the team into the future. I'd like to think this sort is indeed a likelihood as this project has now been baking in the oven for a weather lengthy amount of time for it to be just a one story run and move on experience. About three years of hefty work if I'm not mistaken, maybe more.

Right now as planned as stated by someone at the summer show, the focus is indeed on the Death Wing and on characters, who at this time, can NOT be re named. You can make some changes to the armor, but somewhat limited. Joe seemed rather disappointed to hear this, and perhaps with that disappointment, the team may take possibilities into consideration for a later offering for the tittle. I think they'd win over a lot of respect if they did. Being a developer who creates a worth while 40K experience that's customization enough to cover needs of further adventures gives it a held place that may not be likely budged for some time until someone else finally releases a similar tittle, and that might be a while. A first person Terminator experience such as this is as rare as dispatching a Terminator Squad into action it's self.

Lets hope for the possibilities, for if it's done right this tittle will hold place for a long time to come and likely really put this dev team on the map in this age where Games Workshop is giving several people a chance to prove themselves, and likely for who's going to be the holder of the torch for multiple 40K games in the future. The literal spray and pray handling of the license as of late I believe comes with a purpose to see who's going to do it right, and I feel that eyes are indeed on this team in particular with what's been seen so far.

Sradac
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/106266206441461/

Post by Sradac » 30 April 2016, 03:36

I have no issue just playing Deathwing.

Roibr

Post by Roibr » 02 May 2016, 14:43

watch Thread RE: Update
Where there is uncertainty, I shall bring light
Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith
Where there is shame, I shall point atonement
Where there is rage, I shall show its course
My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field.

HolyShitSpaceHulk

Post by HolyShitSpaceHulk » 13 May 2016, 04:09

MJSkube wrote:Will there be options to be other chapters, for example Ultramarines and Space Wolves?
NO

No UltraMarines
No Spacewolves

Worst chapters in existence.

They have so substance. No drive other than being poster boy chapters.

TheWalkingDerp

Post by TheWalkingDerp » 13 May 2016, 12:57

Eventually Deathwatch but I doubt anything else, which makes sense. Customizing is indeed a fun feature but as the game is called Deathwing that wouldn't make much sense xD

Ezekiel_Primus

Post by Ezekiel_Primus » 05 November 2016, 00:50

I think what would be more interesting than other chapters would be other roles - i.e. Heavy Weapon Terminator (heavy flamer, cyclone missile launcher, assault cannon, plasma cannon), Interrogator Chaplain, Apothecary, Tactical, Assault, Deathwing Knight. Seems like the game is way too Dark Angel specific to reskin for other chapters.

Tati

Post by Tati » 05 November 2016, 04:02

Death Wing is dark angels, hence why all the DA = dark angel iconography. Space hulk is more for the other chapters of the space marines