This Dark Angel's purge is in unacceptable conditions !

Share your stories about the Space Hulk and your battles.
Chaplain Hadrien

This Dark Angel's purge is in unacceptable conditions !

Post by Chaplain Hadrien » 18 November 2016, 21:03

Greeting brothers, I am Chaplain Hadrien from the Amadeus Crusade of the Mighty Black Templars Chapter, the Holy Knights of the God Emperor and I am here to send a message to the Adeptus Terra by the way of my Telepatheretical.

Here is the point, I have heard from some sources that the Dark Angels have been deployed on the Ophidium Gulf ! GOD EMPEROR'S SAKE ! We are looking for this Strike Cruisier since the Incident, It is unacceptable that these heretics put their filthy unclean hands on OUR Strike cruiser ! Full of our relics, and the dead bodies of our Brethren, among them the Marshall Ramer.
The Incident of the Ophidium Gulf has created many discordances between both of our chapters and it is unacceptable that they take our Crusade's remains from us.

Of course, there might be more Heretical Dark Angels on this thread than fellow Black Templars but I'd like to ask you brothers, what do you think of this HERESY ?
And by the way, is the game history cannon ?

SirSlaughter

Re: This Dark Angel purging is in unacceptable conditions !

Post by SirSlaughter » 18 November 2016, 21:19

Hurrr What do you fool Black Templars think you can accomplish shooting with history cannons? Leave your holy books home and get the real gunz we need to fight the swarm.

In the eventuality you succeed to recapture our Cruiser, prepare a conspicuous amount of God Emperor's Sake that we can drink to celebrate the victory.

Best regards,
SirSlaughter
Master Brewer Of The Imperium Of Man
“ For the glory of the Chapter and the Paragraph ”
Bringing a whole lot of God Emperor's Sake's bottles and an heavy flamer to you barbecue party

Imperator5

Re: This Dark Angel's purge is in unacceptable conditions !

Post by Imperator5 » 19 November 2016, 22:10

By the Edict of the Immortal God Emperor of Holy Terra and his Imperium of Mankind, the Space Hulk's treasures are now hereby gifted to the Blood Ravens, the finest of the Emperor's space marines.

We will claim all its archaotech for the glory of Chapter Master Angelos and we will name a Mortis Dreadnought in honour of the Deathwing.

The Emperor Protects.

PS: Worry not, we will keep silent about the fallen as long as you keep silent about the Thousand Sons. Oh and you can have the Tyranids too, they are not good for looting.

Chaplain Hadrien

Re: This Dark Angel's purge is in unacceptable conditions !

Post by Chaplain Hadrien » 21 November 2016, 00:07

Go to the basilica of torments you foolish Dark Angel, this is our Battle Crusier ! I will call Helbrecht to launch a New Crusade of hatred on you ! And I'll call both Inquisition and Ecclesiarchy to dispatch you ! And your raven friend the Relics stealer ! In the name of the only true God of this galaxy !