US elections

Anything not related to Space Hulk: Deathwing.
TheWalkingDerp

US elections

Post by TheWalkingDerp » 09 November 2016, 10:00

I know... gaming forum and politics don't mix well.

But wow, just wow. I'm more and more shocked by the stupidity of people. First the Brexit and now this....

Granted Clinton wasn't a great option either - but really???

Atlas

Re: US elections

Post by Atlas » 09 November 2016, 10:44

The elections happend to full sice of the catastrophe can only be imagined

Asareth86

Post by Asareth86 » 09 November 2016, 14:10

We are fucked.

Atlas

Post by Atlas » 09 November 2016, 14:34

Asareth86 wrote:Image

We are fucked.
Heresy we must purge it all

Ash

Post by Ash » 09 November 2016, 17:10

Could be worse...

Somehow, probably... Right?

Spehss Mehreen Gavin

Post by Spehss Mehreen Gavin » 18 November 2016, 04:31

Just thought I'd dropped this here:
Heil Trump, make America Great Again.

Alright, but seriously, elections over, life goes on. You do not need to panic or riot because, your preferred political candidate did not win win the election.

What's important now is trying to mend the divides in the country and focus on helping the President-Elect in his goals rather than rioting and looting and crying because Democracy didn't work out for you this time.

NIewERO

Post by NIewERO » 18 November 2016, 09:53

OOooohhhh.... come on ppl.
Realy, not this again.

AT LEAST you country have SOME changes... and we are "living" with our Mister P. like a 16 years now.
So, you know... As always. Less *oh god, We'r gonna die HARD! AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa*, and More kindness to your kin in this warp-bag world x|
http://coub.com/view/fbwvi For The EMPEROR! :shock:
My Coub channel http://coub.com/nieweros is always open for you ;-)

KingPhilipIII

Post by KingPhilipIII » 02 December 2016, 21:00

I really don't have an issue with people whining. They always have, always will. Were humans. We whine when we lose. My problem stems from people who think that by refusing to cooperate that they will get what they want.

This is America. You can bitch all you want, still won't get it. Be grateful you had the chance to influence the election of your leader, because a lot of people don't have that choice.

I myself? I wouldn't call myself a supporter of Donald Trump. I think he has a lot of work with regards to how to diplomacy and how to maintain an air of professionalism now that he is leading a country, but I still prefer him and his policies compared to Hillary Clinton. Disregarding all the political scandal and such I simply find more of his ideals to concede with mine.

tibits

Post by tibits » 20 December 2016, 19:26

TheWalkingDerp wrote:I know... gaming forum and politics don't mix well.

But wow, just wow. I'm more and more shocked by the stupidity of people. First the Brexit and now this....

Granted Clinton wasn't a great option either - but really???
But wow, just wow. I'm more and more shocked by the stupidity of people. First people showing they have no understanding of politics and economics and finance concerning the E.U, and not even the most basic understanding of current politics in general, by acting as if rather than there being an endless debate to be had over the E.U, such as has gone on for decades and the anti-E.U side often being argued by some of the most respected people from across spectrum of politics from left to centre to right, that they can instead just behave like bigoted ignoramuses and insult without any argument while acting as if subjects are a cut and dry issue and signal to anyone else similarly lacking mental faculties, people who lack of any real knowledge without realising that there are knowledgeable people watching them who recognise them for what they are and how that they show they're so gullible and ignorant that they mistook the idiocy they fell for when they hopped onto the village idiot bandwagon circle jerk as if it was some sort of conventional wisdom; Just showing how that overnight they can go from knowing nothing at all to suddenly becoming so opinionated that they're tickling their tonsils on bureacrat fat cats as they're now suddenly free gigolos for an objectively exploitative and undemocratic corporatist political union that the people never agreed to and which was also lied about when it was sold as the EEC and has since spent decades eroding industry in much of Europe in favour of Germany and destroying economies across the mediterranean and imposes terrible and unjust austerity upon people. Atleast their ignorance and gullible stupidity of not recognizing that the crap they fell for is not any sort of conventional wisdom but rather a badge of utter ignorance concerning politics had not infected so far afield, but now this...

Granted the plague of uneducated conformists jumping on bandwagons so they can have an easy opinion rather than actually learn anything about politics or economics or finance and instead show off their enormous levels of opinion with virtually no actual knowledge of the subjects at all is now common in politics today - but really???

It's almost as if someone could be so utterly ignorant and idiotic that they're completely oblivious of the contradiction that on one hand they are defending an amok political union that creates a large capitalist market for maximized profits at the expense of the people who it treacherously doesn't represent the interests of and instead acts in favour of the largest businesses, a political union that in its articles constitutionally opposes nationalisation of any industries and encourages privatisation while also protecting any private businesses threatened by nationalisation and was going to bring about the death knell of the NHS and threaten prospects for nationalised healthcare across Europe and stop any hopes for renationalising British railways etc, while on the other hand they are upset about the Republicans and the worst sort of crony capitalist like Trump winning the U.S election and are upset about the Democrats losing when it is the Republicans who are more aligned with the economic approach of the E.U, when it is the democrats who want to help Americans get affordable healthcare instead of being screwed over by large corporations....... HMMMMM.

HMMMM. It's almost as if starting topics on politics with no argument but just insults and signalling their gullible stupidity of the idiotic conformist bandwagon circle jerk they fell for, which is the biggest problem in politics today with the ignorant tribalism and asinine battle lines drawn up and they themselves would be the main problem in politics - they themselves and their ignorant complaining would be the cause of what they are often complaining about - is actually so sorely knowing fuck all about politics that they're oblivious to the irony of what they just said and how it would be better suited to a comedian's parody of the village idiots contaminating politics today.