Storm Sheild and Hammer Error

Report your bugs and crashes here.
arielchyld

Storm Sheild and Hammer Error

Post by arielchyld » 12 January 2017, 21:05

Well I have been playing spacehulk Deathwing a lot and enjoying it but I ran into a bug. I increased the difficulty level and two of my brothers had died to stalker strains. So I pushed forward anyway. I got to the end of the level where a timer starts and you get attacked by mass gene stealers and scythed tyranids. I won with 312 kills.. melee....:) At the time I was very excited...Later I realized how I lived.. If you hold block with the storm shield and hammer.... you are invincible... Really... you just attack with your block and you will lose your arms and legs... but you wont die.. its kinda like a monte python moment... Thanks for the laughs.. and making me feel like a true warrior of deathwings 1st company... but for the emperor... Fix this bug!!

:)

arielchyld

Re: Storm Sheild and Hammer Error

Post by arielchyld » 12 January 2017, 21:09

I forgot to add one detail.. You must assign the block to the mouse to use it as a attack as well as a block.I reassigned it to my right mouse button. Also ranged attacks work but in the final areas there isn't a lot of ranged and you just kill them... melee is useless against your bulwark