[Infos] Single player broken

Report your bugs and crashes here.
tmpwhore

[Infos] Single player broken

Post by tmpwhore » 11 March 2017, 12:55

Crashes in the first chapter after the first cutscene. You get barcheil or whatever to follow you. go through the chamber with the bell and get the first cut scene which plays no problem. Then one of your space marines starts to comment and it crashes to desktop with no error. Didn't do this on the beta patch only the new one. Multiplayer works great however. Crashes every time tried it like 5 times.

Focus_Camille
Administrateur

Re: Single player broken

Post by Focus_Camille » 13 March 2017, 09:56

Hi tmpwhore,

Sorry you're having issues with the update.

Could you please provide us with you crash logs? They can be found in the following folder:
C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Local\SpaceHulkGame\Saved\Logs

Also, it could really help us if you can provide us with a full dump.
As the crash message is still displayed, go on your Windows task manager (via Ctrl+Alt+Del), right-click on the Space Hulk application and click on "Create a dump file".
You can send us your dump file through a wetransfer or any file sharing app of your choice (it's a pretty big file, be sure to remove it from your disk after that).

Also, any details on your system might help. Especially if you're running on an AMD GPU.
You can also provide us with your DxDiag file.

Thanks for your support.
Camille
Focus QA Team

tmpwhore

Re: [Infos] Single player broken

Post by tmpwhore » 15 March 2017, 11:04

You want the .xml file or the .dmp file? I'm not sure it gives a log as it doesn't give the normal "fatal error" it just immediately closes and goes to desktop. Didn't do this from initial release to last patch. I may update my video card drivers but since I altcoin mine I'm loath to get off optimized drivers, however the drivers I have are fairly up to date and like I said multiplayer works perfectly except the normal weapons unlimited and don't do damage, get kicked out of multiplayer after a few lvls. etc. All known bugs. I'm not too concerned as I've done the single player campaign a few times already but it might be worth fixing for new players.