Bug report 1.56

Report your bugs and crashes here.
tmpwhore

Bug report 1.56

Post by tmpwhore » 13 June 2017, 23:56

Ok here it goes:

Seems like maps don't cycle. You usually get one map and the host disconnects. I'm not sure if it goes by cycle now or what such as if you have one map it dumps everyone after the map is over. It would be better in that case to dump everyone back into the lobby after the map cycle is over, even if it's only one map.

Sometimes you can't go to inventory to change weapons. Seems like it happens more on the heavy weapon class, seen this bug more than once.

On the Caliban's will map we were supposed to defend an area near the altar so a self destruct sequence could start. Calculation finished and my screen went all white and stayed there. Had to reconnect. When reconnected there was no updated objective, we fooled around for like an hour just to see what would happen next till we gave up.

Relics are not counted in the stats.

Observations:

Mines are great but extremely under powered. It should be at least plasma cannon strength. Where smaller normal genestealers are killed maybe multiples of them and warrior strains are severely damaged or killed outright. As of now there is a piddly little explosion and they get tripped up for a second and continue on like nothing happened. This may be a place holder or something because the mines don't do shit now.

The bulletstorm ability for the heavy weapons guy is awesome, however it's a little too short lived. It should be a couple of seconds longer. By the time it activates and you spin up the assault cannon it basically over in a few seconds, extend it a couple of seconds. Also does it do anything for the other weapons? No feedback on this. I suggest it doubles the rate of fire for the plasma cannon and the vengeance cannon as well. It's no use having an ability that is only good on one of the guns. And for the love of God.....PLEASE TIGHTEN UP THE SPREAD ON THE ASSAULT CANNON!!! It wouldn't hurt you to tighten it up like 10% or something MANY people have asked for this.

The servo skull ability is also great however it's almost as useless as tits on a bull. By the time it actually fires on a target it's usually dead. Can you make it's acquisition time faster? I really like the concept but it barely gets to fire, let alone kill anything.

tmpwhore

Re: Bug report 1.56

Post by tmpwhore » 14 June 2017, 02:50

New bug:

It could be temporary but last night there was no server propagation in N. America. I have a few steam friends across the pond and we couldn't connect at all. It would either say "no imperium servers" even though my British friend could see a few and even with an invite on both sides it would not actually work. Could a workaround be "Connect by IP address"? Or is it just a temporary situation. I guess I'll try tomorrow but I think the reason we aren't seeing games and players is the host game and refresh server code is either a bit slow or needs a bit of tweaking.