Psygate cancellation

Share your ideas and suggestions for Space Hulk: Deathwing.
Malandery

Psygate cancellation

Post by Malandery » 23 December 2016, 07:22

Hey guys
Just a quick suggestion. upon recently playing i have realized there is no way to cancel a psygate upon pressing the button. its a bit of an annoyance in singleplayer because of them being a saving item for being out of heals ect. i have rebound the button to 5 because i kept hitting it.
cheers Malandery

darkmuncan

Re: Psygate cancellation

Post by darkmuncan » 23 December 2016, 07:26

Malandery wrote:Hey guys
Just a quick suggestion. upon recently playing i have realized there is no way to cancel a psygate upon pressing the button. its a bit of an annoyance in singleplayer because of them being a saving item for being out of heals ect. i have rebound the button to 5 because i kept hitting it.
cheers Malandery
If you hack a turret, it cancels the psygate countdown.

Not overly useful I know... but better than nothing if you are near one :)

I agree 100% though, it would be great to be able to cancel it, as I do occasionally smash the wrong button in the heat of battle :)

Vanazir Saracen

Post by Vanazir Saracen » 26 January 2017, 03:22

and for the longest time i just thought i didn't look hard enough for the right button to cancel XD its kinda annoying when i accidentally hit the wrong number key and for some reason cant cancel using up my last psygate.

imoneoldfart

Post by imoneoldfart » 01 February 2017, 00:27

i completly agree, I hate when I accidently hit the button and waste a psygate, maybe hitting it again cancals it? It would make having the long countdown more useful.