Individual Sound and Leveling up Bug!

Share your ideas and suggestions for Space Hulk: Deathwing.
Roibr

Individual Sound and Leveling up Bug!

Post by Roibr » 17 January 2017, 14:43

Hey i got some ideas from Yesterdays Gamesession

First i use Hyper X which is 5.1 and 7.1
I played on Vanilla Version not on Test Patch, since none is playing it!

Consider intergrating 7.1 as an option

Adjustable Sound_Ambiente and Bolter:
Please i beg you Guys, let us have Filters in Sound Menu, so we can adjust Bolter Sound for Example seperately. One of the Reasons is down below. Also Ambiente Separately if Possible.

Thunderhammer:

Please, please make the Crackling Sound of the Lightning on Hammer a tad quieter and make the "Thunder" which is fkn awesome much louder!
I really love to hear the "THUNDER" coming Down on the Enemies. The Hall Sound after Impact is so freakin cool :mrgreen:
If i kill Nids and my Buddies are shooting next to me, i can only hear their Bolters and not the Hammer... which is sad. I think if anything should be heard, its the Hammer when equipped, hahahaha

Apothecary Bug:
When me and my Buddy were Levelling up for the Achievement, i maxed 2 Characters. He none. Due to dying aswell as him reaching Lvl 11 and not able to get the Achievement somehow... I thought Lvl 9 is max

Seals(Prestige)
Since Seals are only Prestige after Unlocking every Skill and Weapon, it is only Cosmetical, however this could of course change 8-)
Right now we do not know if they do something and or destined to do anything in the Future which i cross my Fingers for!
I have one little issue with the seals Cosmetically. The Third Seal u can get, is on the Left Shoulderguard. Since Librarian and Assault have a little Shield there with it obstructs the Seal and makes no sense whatever! Please put the 3rd Seal on the Left Leg, below the Knee on the outer Side. It does look cool i guess!

Thnx
Where there is uncertainty, I shall bring light
Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith
Where there is shame, I shall point atonement
Where there is rage, I shall show its course
My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field.