Random maps/objectives & quests/rewards

Share your ideas and suggestions for Space Hulk: Deathwing.
variadas
Facebook: /gabriel.gomes.sa

Random maps/objectives & quests/rewards

Post by variadas » 13 February 2017, 03:21

Greetings everyone!
:idea:
So, i would suggest - for the future(in somewhere between 6 months) a random map generator. Since the scenario is HUGE, some random affix of tiles would be awesome, sometime creating a great variation inside the Space Hulk. - skirmish missions -
The other topic is quests, something like kill 5 brood mother in a day/mission - rewarding customizations to the terminator armor[new symbols(for armor/shield/weapon) and stuff like that]. Of course that with reward, the customization should get some improvement.
Thats it for today.
Thanks for the attention.

The Emperor Protects!

PS: sorry about my english gramma - not my native language.

imoneoldfart

Re: Random maps/objectives & quests/rewards

Post by imoneoldfart » 15 February 2017, 14:34

variadas wrote:
13 February 2017, 03:21
Greetings everyone!
:idea:
So, i would suggest - for the future(in somewhere between 6 months) a random map generator. Since the scenario is HUGE, some random affix of tiles would be awesome, sometime creating a great variation inside the Space Hulk. - skirmish missions -
I agree with this.
variadas wrote:
13 February 2017, 03:21
The other topic is quests, something like kill 5 brood mother in a day/mission - rewarding customizations to the terminator armor[new symbols(for armor/shield/weapon) and stuff like that]. Of course that with reward, the customization should get some improvement.
Thats it for today.
Thanks for the attention.

The Emperor Protects!

PS: sorry about my english gramma - not my native language.
Not with this, the game is fine without any form of quest or customization, it does not need it.