Before posting your feedback, please read the known issues list carefully and be sure to report it in the correct category - it really helps us to read it and process everything!
In order to help us to locate and fix bugs, please include the dump files and DxDiag in your report. Try to give us as much details as possible about the issue and what you were doing when it happened. Screenshots are also welcome.
- Dump files - first, you must enable the visibility of “Hidden Folders” in your Windows settings. You can find how to do it on Google. Then, go to "C:\Users\CURRENTUSER\AppData\Local\SpaceHulkGame\Saved\Logs" (replace "currentuser" by your User Name on your computer). If you crashed, the game automatically creates a folder that you can compress into a .zip (or .rar) file and attach in your post.
- DxDiag - Press the WINDOWS key (bottom left), then type DXDIAG in the Search Bar and click on the corresponding program. A diagnosis will be executed then. After it's done, click on "Save all information" and save the DxDiag as text file (.txt).
Once again, we would really much appreciate your feedback regarding:
- Performance (freezes, important lags, big FPS drops…)
- Stability (crashes)
- Connectivity (disconnections, issues joining a game…)
- Multiplayer gaming experience