[Report] Bug Report, not yet acknowledged or on list

WildEyolf

[Report] Bug Report, not yet acknowledged or on list

Post by WildEyolf » 17 February 2017, 09:37

I reported this earlier and it still hasn't been acknowledged. I know most would consider this minor, however to me it is a big thing as the game as worked fine for me mostly.

The Bravery Achievement will not unlock and I've done the requirements properly both in the official and in beta patch update.

About 7 times I have completed a mission without using a psygate at all, one time I even completed a mission without using any heals.

I've done this on both normal and easy difficulties on multiple chapters through single player while connected to steam.

It's my last achievement, and then I will have 100%. Please try to get this fixed.

Focus_Camille
Administrateur

Re: Bug Report, not yet acknowledged or on list

Post by Focus_Camille » 17 February 2017, 10:02

Hi WildEyolf,

thank you for your feedback.
We are aware of this issue and a ticket has been sent to the dev team.

Please keep in mind that the game is still under development and will continue to be updated :)
Best regards,
Camille
Focus QA Team

WildEyolf

Re: [Report] Bug Report, not yet acknowledged or on list

Post by WildEyolf » 17 February 2017, 10:57

You're awesome, thank you. Also, I love the game. I will post a generic performance review so far.

darkmuncan

Re: Bug Report, not yet acknowledged or on list

Post by darkmuncan » 19 February 2017, 00:16

Focus_Camille wrote:
17 February 2017, 10:02
Please keep in mind that the game is still under development and will continue to be updated :)
Best regards,
Camille
Hi Camille,

I take issue with this statement, and perhaps this mindset is why people are so frustrated. The game is NOT under development, its been released as a product (almost 3 months ago) and customers who have paid for a 'production' build are being still being treated as QA staff.

I am glad your team is responding to user feedback (finally) and working on delivering the product so many customers have been hoping for. I wish you all the best, however you really have no other option but to succeed.