Coop Images & Preorder Offer!

The latest news and announcements for Space Hulk: Deathwing
SePetus

Re: Coop Images & Preorder Offer!

Post by SePetus » 05 November 2016, 19:02

What me and my friends want out of this games co-op mode is to play the campaign together that's what has been missing for great deal of time now from games, i just wanna enjoy the story with friends. Not play some kind of arena survive mode that gets extremely boring very fast.

Loken87

Post by Loken87 » 05 November 2016, 21:06

I already scheduled vacation for the 9th. Can't wait for this game!!!!

Asareth86

Post by Asareth86 » 07 November 2016, 12:48

Wait for this title will be very hard. For the Emperor Brothers!

Akina

Post by Akina » 07 November 2016, 15:18

Are you sure that is a Deathwatch Termi? My 40K lore isn't perfect, but I've not heard of a Deathwatch Deathwing Terminator.

*edit* - After looking at it. I can see where people are coming from. Strange, I'd never have thought a Deathwatch Deathwing would ever be a thing considering how secluded Dark Angels are as it is. Its a wonder they even bother with Deathwatch.
"Blessed is the Xeno, that purges one another for us."

SnowyJ

Post by SnowyJ » 08 November 2016, 03:45

I hope the console version has local co-op, even if it's just 2 player that would be really awesome.

I'll most likely still get it on PC though, just due to release date I won't have access to one I can use :(

darkmuncan

Post by darkmuncan » 08 November 2016, 04:04

Akina wrote:Are you sure that is a Deathwatch Termi? My 40K lore isn't perfect, but I've not heard of a Deathwatch Deathwing Terminator.

*edit* - After looking at it. I can see where people are coming from. Strange, I'd never have thought a Deathwatch Deathwing would ever be a thing considering how secluded Dark Angels are as it is. Its a wonder they even bother with Deathwatch.
My assumption is the Deathwing member was sent off to fight with the Deathwatch by the Chapter (as is usually the case).

Upon his service, he was returned to the 1st Company and keeps his armour markings (silver arm) as a badge of honor.