Space Hulk: Deathwing is now available!
We're pleased to release Space Hulk: Deathwing after 4 years of development, and we'd like to thank you once again for your help during the beta phases. Your feedback has been incredibly useful for exterminating a wide range of Heretical bugs, and to implement improvements!
Here are some of the highlights with regards to bug-fixes and improvements in the release version:
- Much faster loading times
- Loading times are reduced by rougly 40-50% on average.
- • Huge performance increase
- The game should run more smoothly in most situations across all hardware.
- Crash Fixes & Massive debug
- The vast majority of crashes and bugs from the Beta have been fixed.
- GUI improvements
- The GUI has been updated according to Beta players' feedback.
- Changes regarding some multiplayer classes and difficulty values.
- Localization improvements & debugging
- Localization is almost final. Added some indications on the tutorial keybinds.
- SFX Iteration
- Belial and Librarian voices have been updated according to Beta players' feedback.
- Controller debugging
- Controllers aren't officially supported at release. Controllers previously corrupted keybindings. This is no longer the case, and the controller mapping has been updated. We're not 100% satisfied yet with controller support, and we strongly advise you to play with keyboard and mouse for now.
- New Optional Multiplayer Game Mode: Codex Rules
- Class change during mission disabled.
- Equipment changing during mission disabled.
- Progression and XP system deactivated, with access to all equipment unlocked from the start.
- All skills and equipment are unlocked from the start.
- Respawn is limited.
We’ll continue to listen to our community as we support the game into the future! Keep talking to us, Brothers, we’re listening!
Have fun purging the Xenos tide!
The Emperor Protects!
Streum On Studio & Focus Home Interactive