We're pleased to release our first update for Space Hulk: Deathwing.
The main goal of this first patch was to eliminate any game breaking bugs, crashes and severe FPS drops. We hope many of you are now better able to enjoy the game! That said, we’re aware that some players are experiencing occasional lobby connection errors and performance issues, and that’s our current focus as we continue to read your messages on social media.
As always, your feedback is valuable for us to resolve any technical issues as soon as possible. You can report your issues in the technical section of the official forum. We’d also recommend consulting our Technical FAQ, Gameplay Tips and Known Issues & helpful workarounds threads.
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Hotfix 1.06 - 231MB
- Various performance optimizations (this is also an ongoing process).
- Inventory crash (in multiplayer) fixed.
- Major FPS drop on Chapter 1 experienced by AMD processors fixed.
- Input loss upon door interaction in multiplayer fixed.
- Potential crash using NVIDIA graphics card fixed.
- Multiplayer connection timeout increased, allowing more modest systems greater time to connect.
The last 5% of the download are the rewriting of the 32GB file which makes it appear stuck but it is actually processing and may take a while.