The fifth update beta is now live for Space Hulk: Deathwing!
This new update is a first glimpse of the major content addition coming later this year with the release of Space Hulk: Deathwing on consoles - free on PC.
After the last update focused on technical fixes and performance improvement, we're now focused on improving gameplay and content based on your feedback since launch - replay value and multiplayer long term progression are our main priorities.
Update 5 features a new game mode called Special Missions. Played in the existing maps, players must successfully achieve different objectives randomly chosen.
This new mode is available on the SM_Chapter_01, in the multiplayer lobby menu. It will be available on other maps later.
We’d like you to try it out and give your feedback if you find any technical issue and what you think about this new mode.
How to access the patch 5 open beta
- From your Steam library, right-click on ‘Space Hulk: Deathwing’ then go to Properties > Betas
- Select the beta “nextpatch”
- Launch the game to start the update
How to report issues and bugs
Please report any issues encountered in the dedicated section on the official Space Hulk: Deathwing support forum: http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewforum.php?f=26
Before posting your feedback, please read the known issues list (http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8406) carefully and be sure to report it in the correct category - it really helps us to read it and process everything!
In order to help us to locate and fix bugs, please include the dump files and DxDiag in your report. Try to give us as much details as possible about the issue and what you were doing when it happened. Screenshots are also welcome.
- Dump files - first, you must enable the visibility of “Hidden Folders” in your Windows settings. You can find how to do it on Google. Then, go to "C:\Users\CURRENTUSER\AppData\Local\SpaceHulkGame\Saved\Logs" (replace "currentuser" by your User Name on your computer). If you crashed, the game automatically creates a folder that you can compress into a .zip (or .rar) file and attach in your post.
- DxDiag - Press the WINDOWS key (bottom left), then type DXDIAG in the Search Bar and click on the corresponding program. A diagnosis will be executed then. After it's done, click on "Save all information" and save the DxDiag as text file (.txt).
The Emperor calls once again for your assistance - to battle!