Community Update 29/12/16

Talk about Space Hulk: Deathwing here!
GreySeer

Re: Community Update 29/12/16

Post by GreySeer » 16 January 2017, 19:14

Netheos wrote:We didn't publish a Steam news about the last hotfix because the main goal of the update was to ease community testing in game. It was a very small update in term of fixes and features. Beta builds and public build are now properly separated and it will ease a lot the tests in the future. You can find the announcement here.

We're still aiming at January for the next big update. We'll communicate about it as soon as possible.
Yeah, I know... I was a fool and I overcharged like an idiot. I'm sorry and I really feel bad about this and I will be more careful next time.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design

SpectreHD

Post by SpectreHD » 18 January 2017, 04:40

Netheos wrote:We didn't publish a Steam news about the last hotfix because the main goal of the update was to ease community testing in game. It was a very small update in term of fixes and features. Beta builds and public build are now properly separated and it will ease a lot the tests in the future. You can find the announcement here.

We're still aiming at January for the next big update. We'll communicate about it as soon as possible.
Thanks for continually updating the game. The game definitely had a rocky start and many player's expectations were not met and I am sure Streum On is aware. But I hope more improvements will be coming so that the DW will become a great game.

GreySeer

Post by GreySeer » 31 January 2017, 23:36

So much for
Netheos wrote:
29 December 2016, 16:47
a big update later in the month.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design