Community Update 30/01/17

Talk about Space Hulk: Deathwing here!
User avatar
darkmuncan
Posts: 107
Joined: 04 November 2016, 22:09

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by darkmuncan » 02 February 2017, 03:43

imoneoldfart wrote:
01 February 2017, 00:24
I agree with you, we will know when the patch is live.Personally, I have not had any crashs sense the game released. I had some during the beta but not after full release.

On the initial system I played this on (i7-4771@3.5GHz/32GB/GTX780M@4GB/512GB SSD - Win10Pro), I had no issues at all with Crashes, I could connect to whatever Network game I wanted and could keep a constant 30ish FPS at 1920x1080. It was a great experience.

On a new system I setup last week (i7-6700@3.4GHz/16GB/GTX1050ti@4GB/256GB SSD - Win10Pro), I feel like i've had ALL the issues encountered on the forums, it crashes constantly, the UI is buggy and I cant get onto any network games... Same WiFi as initial system. It has been a terrible experience, and although I haven't spent too much time troubleshooting, I am at a loss as to why (and i'm going on 15 years in the Desktop Infrastructure industry, so I like to think I know a little about hardware, software and troubleshooting issues with them.)

As a result I have stopped playing until this next patch drops, in the hope that it resolves some of the base issues.

User avatar
Rioku
Posts: 86
Joined: 14 December 2016, 14:08

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by Rioku » 02 February 2017, 12:02

GreySeer, i have read lots and lots of your posts with lot of hate and angry, no constructive posts, only hate.

Why you keep suffering?

Leave the game, and spend your time in more constructive things.
MB: Asus P8Z77-V LE
CPU: 3570K @ 4.300 mhz.
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
Graphic: GTX 1070 Palit Super JetStream

imoneoldfart
Posts: 159
Joined: 06 November 2016, 08:29

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by imoneoldfart » 02 February 2017, 20:10

Rioku wrote:
02 February 2017, 12:02
GreySeer, i have read lots and lots of your posts with lot of hate and angry, no constructive posts, only hate.

Why you keep suffering?

Leave the game, and spend your time in more constructive things.
I agree, he has done nothign but come on here and rant and complain about this great game. We really do not need him here and he should just stop playing. He has not p[osted a single constructive thing on here, like you said, only hate.

Apperantly in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only hate.

User avatar
GreySeer
Posts: 62
Joined: 14 December 2016, 19:42

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by GreySeer » 02 February 2017, 22:34

Rioku wrote:
02 February 2017, 12:02
GreySeer, i have read lots and lots of your posts with lot of hate and angry, no constructive posts, only hate.

Why you keep suffering?

I'm keep suffering because I was deceived, none deceiver wants to help me and even acknowledge my problem. I think this can be guessed from the content of my posts which you have read. In addition, they took my money which I can not regain and this terribly pisses me off.

Rioku wrote:
02 February 2017, 12:02
Leave the game, and spend your time in more constructive things.

and

imoneoldfart wrote:
02 February 2017, 20:10


I agree, he has done nothign but come on here and rant and complain about this great game. We really do not need him here and he should just stop playing. He has not p[osted a single constructive thing on here, like you said, only hate.

Apperantly in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only hate.

Probably my "hatred" clouded your minds because I was writing very often here that I CAN'T PLAY THIS "GREAT" GAME DUE TO BLOODY CRASHES! I was playing this "wonder of a game" for 4,3h if you can even call it playing because I was trying to gather information and find some solution about my problem for which I haven't received any help here from a month and a half. Maybe if you were in my situation your approach would be slightly different than it is now. But! I was digging in steam support yesterday and I have found an email to Focus Home Interactive support and they have even responded! Nothing concrete for now but maybe, maybe...

So I will not stop playing or leave the game my friends, because I have not even started.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design

User avatar
Rioku
Posts: 86
Joined: 14 December 2016, 14:08

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by Rioku » 03 February 2017, 14:15

Whe know you have problems with the game, DEVS know your problems with the game because we read you lot of times...

What you don´t understand or better said, what you don´t want to understand is that to solve problems, they need time to work!!!
MB: Asus P8Z77-V LE
CPU: 3570K @ 4.300 mhz.
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
Graphic: GTX 1070 Palit Super JetStream

User avatar
GreySeer
Posts: 62
Joined: 14 December 2016, 19:42

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by GreySeer » 03 February 2017, 20:38

Rioku wrote:
03 February 2017, 14:15
Whe know you have problems with the game, DEVS know your problems with the game because we read you lot of times...

What you don´t understand or better said, what you don´t want to understand is that to solve problems, they need time to work!!!

Certain facts give reason to doubt in your thesis. I understand things logically, not by wishful thinking.

What I am doing is not bitterness only for bitterness sake. I try to think through everything and have some sort of support for my thesis and "accusation" before I do anything.

For example I ask you if you have anything to support your statement that the developers know about my issue? I for my part can justify the claim that they for some reason are ignoring it:

First thing. I have posted my issue here http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3098 If I'm not mistaken two hours after game launch, it was the first rapport of this problem. But no answers, no help, no advice, no acknowledgement after well over a month and a half. The nearest thing to recognition of the problem is on other topic http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&p=14195#p9672 , This is impotent part "Streum On is currently working on a game update and we need to forward them your report." posted on 15/12/16, quite a few updates form this time and what was changed in this matter? Nothing. 21/12/16 I have posted that situation apparently improved http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3098#p10611 after this update http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3397 , what surprised me a little because I have not seen anything about it in patch notes, my topic was rapidly marked as [SEEMS SOLVED]. I didn't have much time to play due to my work and after 3 days when I have find some free time I noticed that the issue didn't disappear after all, about what I have posted but mark of my topic was changes to [NOT SOLVED] just yesterday after my mail to support@focus-home.com after well over a month. How it will go with support@focus-home.com we will see, they have much less freedom to ignoring me and my issue there.

Secondly. There is a topic posted by community manager about known issues http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3256 this list was updated once but you will not find anything about LowLevelFatalError crashes, Why may I ask? Is not legit enough or what?

Thirdly. there is over a month and a half since the launch of the game. 52 days to be precise. Is it not time enough for acknowledgement, explanation and give some genuine support? Especially when before games release we had the official statement that "In order to ensure Space Hulk: Deathwing is in the best state possible for launch, we've taken the decision to delay the launch of the full game to December 14th, 19:00 CET." and "we want to ensure all players can enjoy the game optimally on launch". What is time enough in your opinion for game breaking bugs to be acknowledge and fixed? I have the feeling that this game will soon be on sale -25%/-33%, maybe even during the release of this Big patch. So, I can not enjoy the game for with I have paid with -10% in pre-order, after more than a month and a half I haven't received any help and game might be on discount and what I will have form my pre-order? Worthless power fists skin in form of some mace?

I hope that I managed to show you that I'm not guided by some blind fury here. I try to follow the logic, my own interest and the sense of decency. If you can explain and support in such way why do you think the developers knows about my problem I'm ready to hear you.
Last edited by GreySeer on 04 February 2017, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design

Baron
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 December 2016, 03:17

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by Baron » 04 February 2017, 03:49

Please say the flamer is for the Tactical class, it needs it. Though I guess the hellfire alone would be nice even on it's own.

no88
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 December 2016, 13:22

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by no88 » 04 February 2017, 09:08

Whatever. First you say we'll have an update by end of month then you tactically post some underwhelming news to indirectly delay further because let's face it, we're still without another patched version. Even so, your 'SOON' is probably another month.

You, as a studio are a complete failure.

I'm done.

Midnight
Posts: 18
Joined: 08 November 2016, 19:13

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by Midnight » 04 February 2017, 13:53

im really looking forward to the patch. i hope that all the bugs that break the game for me are going to be fixed. its always better not to rush things. releasing the patch before its properly working would be the actual mistake

Phi
Posts: 9
Joined: 11 December 2016, 11:21

Re: Community Update 30/01/17

Post by Phi » 04 February 2017, 14:44

Rioku wrote:
03 February 2017, 14:15
Whe know you have problems with the game, DEVS know your problems with the game because we read you lot of times...

What you don´t understand or better said, what you don´t want to understand is that to solve problems, they need time to work!!!


A sound theory, brother. But here is another alternative theory:

We are dealing with incompetent programmers that bit off more than they could chew. They knew about the problems before the release and still published the game. They couldn't solve it in the time they gave themselves. I didn't put their deadlines, they did. That means they aren't as good as they think they are, which should be obvious even for you.

Now you were the person that asked to be patient until the end of the month. January has passed and instead of a patch we got a post in a forum telling us that there is no actual release date of this patch anymore. So you tell me, did anything change for you or are you still acting like everything is fine, when we have actual evidence of the devs lying to us?

You may have the patience to wait for the devs to learn coding and debugging, maybe they will have enough experience in a few years. As of right now that is certainly not the case. This is a bad software product that is packaged and marketed like it isn't a completey failure. I just wrote a steam review and gave them my 2 cents on metacritic as well. Even if the fix the bugs in the future, I won't change the review. You know why?

The emperor abhores failure. And if there is a word that fits this game well it's failure. As of right now I will boycott any product the developers and publisher are involved in. I hope they get happy with the money they scammed out of me because of my love for Warhammer.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests