We're pleased to release an bugfix update for Space Hulk: Deathwing. This patch fixes issues that arose after the last update.
Thanks for your feedback - keep them coming! We read and analyze them and use that to continue to improve the game.
You can read the changes below:
- Fix possible crash when exiting the game as guest in multiplayer while burning an enemy.
- Fix possible crash when exiting a level while in a turret.
- Fix rare possible crash related to achievements.
- Fix it was not possible to pass loading screen if melee attack was bound to a mouse button.
- Fix lobby widget can be displayed while transitionning between map in multi.
- Fix Bravery achievement can be unlocked when it should not.
- Fix Time Lord achievement cannot be unlocked under some circumstances.
- Fix after loading a game, if the player changes its weapon, the ammo of the new weapon will be those from the save.