DLC SUGGESTIONS

Talk about Space Hulk: Deathwing here!
Ancallagon

DLC SUGGESTIONS

Post by Ancallagon » 01 May 2017, 19:38

Hi Streum and
Ave Imperatoris Battle Brothers,

I dont know about you, but i want more Maps/Classes/Weapons.
I also understand that nothing comes for free, only death and that costs your live.
Soooooo why dont we, as a community, brainstorm up some new content and say what price tag we are ok with.
Thus presenting you devs with a "simple" to do list with guaranted money on the end of the line.
We get content you get more money.

First of all im not a friend of vanity items that just reskin the player for microtransactions.
I want an Old School expansion with 3-5 new maps/enemies, new Classes and new Weapons and Abbilitys, to put a time value on it 3-4 hours content. And i would be willing to pay between 20-30 Euro for that.
To not seperate the already small playerbase you can open up the new maps for multiplayer as well but leave the new classes and weapons as well as the single player campaign behind a pay wall.(You could reward prepurchasers with a discount or even *gasp* give it to them for free)

Generall ideas for new content can be:
-Instead of a Space Hulk you are in a Space Battle and have to defend your ship/bord the other one.

-New Space hulk with Xeno Ships in them : Eldar,Dark Eldar,Tau,Necron,Orc etcetc, ofc with corresponding new enemies

-Destroying the approaching Tyrannid Fleet from the first game by slowly pushing towards some Objective in a Hive ship
(imagine stomping through blood filled arteries, the size of train tunnels)

Everyone who reads this and has a good idea/a wish and is also willing to pay some money, do tell them and if possible add a pricetag to it.

Happy Purging

Rioku

Re: DLC SUGGESTIONS

Post by Rioku » 01 May 2017, 21:45

Ancallagon wrote:
01 May 2017, 19:38

-New Space hulk with Xeno Ships in them : Eldar,Dark Eldar,Tau,Necron,Orc etcetc, ofc with corresponding new enemies
This would be awesome!!!
MB: Asus P8Z77-V LE
CPU: 3570K @ 4.300 mhz.
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
Graphic: GTX 1070 Palit Super JetStream

DarknessKnight

Re: DLC SUGGESTIONS

Post by DarknessKnight » 17 June 2017, 15:35

Ancallagon wrote:
01 May 2017, 19:38
Hi Streum and
Ave Imperatoris Battle Brothers,

I dont know about you, but i want more Maps/Classes/Weapons.
I also understand that nothing comes for free, only death and that costs your live.
Soooooo why dont we, as a community, brainstorm up some new content and say what price tag we are ok with.
Thus presenting you devs with a "simple" to do list with guaranted money on the end of the line.
We get content you get more money.

First of all im not a friend of vanity items that just reskin the player for microtransactions.
I want an Old School expansion with 3-5 new maps/enemies, new Classes and new Weapons and Abbilitys, to put a time value on it 3-4 hours content. And i would be willing to pay between 20-30 Euro for that.
To not seperate the already small playerbase you can open up the new maps for multiplayer as well but leave the new classes and weapons as well as the single player campaign behind a pay wall.(You could reward prepurchasers with a discount or even *gasp* give it to them for free)

Generall ideas for new content can be:
-Instead of a Space Hulk you are in a Space Battle and have to defend your ship/bord the other one.

-Destroying the approaching Tyrannid Fleet from the first game by slowly pushing towards some Objective in a Hive ship
(imagine stomping through blood filled arteries, the size of train tunnels)

Everyone who reads this and has a good idea/a wish and is also willing to pay some money, do tell them and if possible add a pricetag to it.

Happy Purging
I like it all.