Enhanced edition.

Talk about Space Hulk: Deathwing here!
imoneoldfart

Enhanced edition.

Post by imoneoldfart » 04 May 2017, 17:12

Yup. I have been a big supporter of this game from day 1. I have enjoyed many glorious hours of killing xenos. and now i will never be playing it again. Why? because now you are trying to ruin it with some shitty progression system and loot. That will do nothiong but ruin this otherwise amazing game. The system you had was teh perfect one for this game but you are just going to go fucking ruin an entire part of it. Sorry but with that i am completly done with it. New skills and classes, i like that but it is that one game ruining part that will end up fully killing your once amazing game.

imoneoldfart

Refund

Post by imoneoldfart » 04 May 2017, 23:44

How can i get a refund for this game befoer you ruin it in Q4 with a progression system? I have been a big supporter of this game but it will be utterly trash and another generic shooter with a progression system come Q4.

Edit: Please only one post for one topic.

robertwsaul

Re: Enhanced edition.

Post by robertwsaul » 05 May 2017, 01:03

Are you for real? Since day one you have done nothing on these forums except defend the inept and unfun design choices and failures of this game, and now that they are actually trying to make it into something worth playing you are actively attacking them?

Get over it, you lost. Feel free to not patch the game and continue playing with the current amount of players the game has, which is none.

I on the other hand will be back the moment they have progression, and hopefully MP bots so I don't have to play with random internet asshats (like yourself).

Shit if they want to put up a modtools DLC for $5 or $10, I'd be all over that shit and spend the next hundred hours playing this game AFTER I help fix the problems it has.

You type in complete sentences so I assume you are mentally mostly there, so you can't have missed the fact that this game has been dead since launch and sales are non-existent. I'm sorry if you wanted to continue being the king of an anthill, but now it's time to pipe down and get out of the way so we can build a mountain.

imoneoldfart

Post by imoneoldfart » 05 May 2017, 02:28

imoneoldfart wrote:
05 May 2017, 02:28
robertwsaul wrote:
05 May 2017, 01:03
Are you for real? Since day one you have done nothing on these forums except defend the inept and unfun design choices and failures of this game, and now that they are actually trying to make it into something worth playing you are actively attacking them?

Get over it, you lost. Feel free to not patch the game and continue playing with the current amount of players the game has, which is none.

I on the other hand will be back the moment they have progression, and hopefully MP bots so I don't have to play with random internet asshats (like yourself).

Shit if they want to put up a modtools DLC for $5 or $10, I'd be all over that shit and spend the next hundred hours playing this game AFTER I help fix the problems it has.

You type in complete sentences so I assume you are mentally mostly there, so you can't have missed the fact that this game has been dead since launch and sales are non-existent. I'm sorry if you wanted to continue being the king of an anthill, but now it's time to pipe down and get out of the way so we can build a mountain.
Wow, you are a real retard arent you?

I have gave my fair share of cretique and said what i want to be bettert. and teh cuuent design is very fun, more so with the special levels now. But a progression system is something i have been aghienst from day one because i want t see the game grow not fuckng die in a hole of shit like you so clearly want it to. Making it into something worth playing? are you kidding me? No they are activly trying to ruin it by even thinking about a progression system. The system it has right now is prefect for the type of game it is.

You want to know how to fix it? SUggest things that will help it, give ideas on weapons, post bugs. NOt beg for some half assed shitty progression system that will turn it into another fucknig generic shooter. RIght now, it seems like that is what you want, and if so go back to your shitty CoD. The men are at work here actually requesting things that will help the game, not kill it like you seem to want.

When they implement this awful system, the game will finally die, no wayt around that. IT is a bad fucking idea and you know it. The game stil has a lot of players in it, i always find a match. You want to see a real asshat, look in the fucking mirror dude. This system will kill the game and that is that.

The game runs good as it, it does not need a progression in i. The current system is PERFECT for the game. A progression system, even if only cosmetic will turn this diamand in the rough into a pile of sit in less than an hour.

If you want to fix problems, suggest things like modding tools weapons ect, but not something that can only be a literal pile of fucknig trash like a progression system. I promsie you the game has had more more players in the last week then it will ever have in 2018 due to a shitty progreesion system making it like that fuckng shit vermintide.

I will love to see how you find even 1 match when you will be the ONLY one playing it. Modding tools, sure. Bbots so the game can have les full retards like yourself, sure. Those are great ideas but a progression system in any kind will fucking kill this game. You call the future a mountian, yes, but none of us want the mountian of shit it will be come Q4. We want the hill of gold it is now to grow, not transform into garbage with a shitty progression system that is not needed at all.

That system is not needed or wanted at all. ANyone with a breain can tell you that. It is the minority like you who are running this diamond in teh rough with the shitty fuckng suggestions. The game at launch was better than it will be with a progression system in any form.

Grow a brain and actually realise that by saying it will be good is doing nothing but hurt the game and saying we only want shit games from now on.

Rioku

Post by Rioku » 05 May 2017, 10:27

imoneoldfart, i just saw some of your posts, you are full of hate, sorry about that man, but i say the same to you i wrote here:

http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=17856#p17856

imoneoldfart wrote:
04 May 2017, 17:12
I have enjoyed many glorious hours of killing xenos. and now i will never be playing it again. Why? because now you are trying to ruin it with some shitty progression system and loot. That will do nothiong but ruin this otherwise amazing game. The system you had was teh perfect one for this game but you are just going to go fucking ruin an entire part of it. Sorry but with that i am completly done with it. New skills and classes, i like that but it is that one game ruining part that will end up fully killing your once amazing game.

You have enjoy playing lot of "glorious hours", and now you want a refund? You are contradicting yourself, that is not serious.

I´m pretty sure you are the only one, or at least the 0,1% of the Community that think that.

Sorry to see you apart from The Emperor, you are free to do it, but you don´t have reason. Say Hello to Nurgle or whatever.
MB: Asus P8Z77-V LE
CPU: 3570K @ 4.300 mhz.
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
Graphic: GTX 1070 Palit Super JetStream

Roibr

Post by Roibr » 06 May 2017, 17:26

Who said that the existing classes are gonna change?

We get NEW STUFF to the already existing!

Chill out Guys, the ones who want to support it still can and the other ones... Only Emperor knows!

It is Lore appropiate ranking up is it not??
*Kill stuff, stay alive. Get better Weapons, more ornated Armor, get better skills etc.
Dont Astartes get better Weapons and Armor when they do their Job good?

A Loot and Upgrade System like in Vermintide could be very good. It keeps you going.
the Bous would be
more Ornated Armor, since this is not possible in Vermintide. You stick with the same Armor all the time!
Where there is uncertainty, I shall bring light
Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith
Where there is shame, I shall point atonement
Where there is rage, I shall show its course
My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field.